Your privacy is very important to us. Beaux Arts and its affiliates (collectively “Beaux Arts” or “we” or “us”) collect and process your important personal information through Beaux Arts website, services and products (collectively the “Services”) to personalize and enhance your shopping experience. We appreciate your visit and trust that we will handle your personal information carefully and sensibly.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Personal Information you provide to Beaux Arts
We receive and store the following personal information you provide in connection with our Services, including but not limited to, search for products or services in our stores, add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use beauxartsmiami.org, create a new Beaux Arts account, add or update information in your Beaux Arts account or profile, provide us with information via a web form, interact with us by phone, email or otherwise, compile wish lists and provide and rate reviews:
- identifying information such as your name, address, email and phone numbers;
- login name, and password in encrypted format;
- Order information, including but not limited to the wedding date
- your age and gender;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- other data that we are required or entitled by applicable law to collect and process and that we need for your authentication or identification, or for the verification of the data we collect.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
Personal Information Beaux Arts Collects Automatically
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet that helps us learn about your browser and operating system;
- the location of your device or computer;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Best Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, your language setting and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- interests and preferences; and
- phone numbers used to communicate with our customer service.
Personal Information from Other Sources
We might receive the following information about you from other sources and from third parties to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; and
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Where personal information is disclosed to us by third parties, we take steps to confirm that the information has been collected with your consent and/or that these third parties are otherwise legally permitted to disclose your personal information to us.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH BEAUX ARTS USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for various purposes based on legal grounds. These purposes include:
- Operate, provide, develop and improve the Services that we offer to our customers;
- Handle orders, deliver and return products, process payments, and communicate with you regarding orders, the Services and promotions;
- Recommend features, products that you may be interested in, keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart, identify and keep track of your preferences and personalize your experience with us;
- Enhanced online display advertising tailored to your interests;
- Communicate with you in connection with the Services via different channels, such as email, phone, web form request;
- Marketing program through mobile messaging, by email or other electronic means, we may send you information about our store, new products, and other updates; and
- Prevent, detect and mitigate fraud and abuse in order to protect and improve the security of Beaux Arts and our valuable customers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION BEAUX ARTS PROCESSES AND SHARES AND THE PURPOSE THEREOF
We respect your privacy. We are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We only share customers’ personal information under the following circumstance for the purpose as described below:
Third-Party Service Providers
In general, the third-party service providers we employed will use your personal information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they agreed with us. This includes the following purposes:
- Completing orders for products;
- Delivering packages;
- Processing payments;
- We don’t store credit card or payment information. The third-party service providers we employed have their own privacy policies in respect to the personal information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Managing credit risk;
- Providing customer service;
- Detecting fraud.
- Complying with legal obligation to which we are subject.
- In particular, remember that certain third-party service providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act. Where necessary, we share your personal information to the following third-party services providers for one or several of the purposes described above:Shipping companies (such as USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS etc.);
- Payment service providers;
- External operators of websites, applications, services and tools.
We promise that we will not disclose personal information of customers to third-party service providers for their direct marketing purposes.
Protection of Beaux Arts, its Users or Others
We process your personal information in order to comply with the laws to which we are subject. This includes the following purposes:
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims;
- Participation in proceedings (including judicial proceedings) conducted by public authorities or government agencies, in particular, for the purpose of detecting, investigating and prosecuting illegal acts.
- Prevention, detection and mitigation of illegal activities (e.g. fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing).
- Ensuring the information security of our Services;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Beaux Arts, its users or others;
- Enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements.
Where necessary, we share your personal data to the following recipients for one or several of the purposes described above:
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, government agencies or public authorities, intergovernmental or supranational bodies;
- Third parties who are involved in judicial proceedings, in particular, if they submit a legal order, court order or equivalent legal order to us;
- Auditors and other professional advisors
- Credit agencies bureaus or associations, if required by applicable law (e.g. information on payment delays, payment defaults or other irregularities that may be relevant to your credit report).
If your personal information is shared with third parties for the purposes other than as set out above, you will receive a notice from Beaux Arts and have an opportunity to choose not to share the information by contacting us at email@example.com or other specific means mentioned in the notice.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN CUSTOMERS ACCESS
You can access your following information as our customers:
- Personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- Your personal profile;
- Payment settings;
- Purchase history in your account, status of recent orders;
- E-mail notification settings;
- Recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations;
- Shopping lists (including Wish Lists).
If we ask for your personal information for any new purposes other than the collection of the first time, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to object.
RIGHTS AS BEAUX ARTS CUSTOMERS
As our valuable customers, you have rights to access, ratify, erase, restrict to process and share the personal information we collect. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent and object to our processing and sharing your personal information at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights in detail:
Right to Withdraw Your Consent
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information by us at any time. As a result, we may no longer use your personal information based on this consent to provide corresponding Services in the future. The withdrawal of consent has no effect on the lawfulness of use based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to obtain access to your personal information that is being collected by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of using and sharing, the categories of personal information concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal information have been or will be shared, the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or restriction of processing and/or sharing of personal data or to object to such processing and/or sharing. Your right to access may be limited by applicable law.
Right to Request the Rectification of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal information concerning you. We will try our best to respond to your request without undue delay.
Right to Request the Erasure of Your Personal Information
You have the right to the erasure of personal information concerning you, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. The right to erasure may be limited by applicable law.
Right to Object to Process and Share Your Personal Information
If your personal information is processed and shared on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing and sharing of your personal information (including your profiling) on grounds relating to your particular situation.
If your personal information is used by us for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal information for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Right to Personal Information Portability
You have the right to receive the personal information concerning you, which you have provided to us or requested from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that information to another controller.
The exercise of the above rights is generally free of charge. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may charge an appropriate fee (at most our actual costs after taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) in accordance with the applicable statutory regulations or refuse to process the application.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, unauthorizedly accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- We store all passwords in encrypted format. Order information including name, order, address, phone, and email address are stored securely on our servers.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information of our customers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request verification before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, mobile and device. Make sure to sign off when you finish your use of a public computer or device.
Beaux Arts does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you shall use Beaux Arts Services only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or sell personal information from customers who are considered children under applicable laws.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT(“CCPA”)
Categories of Personal Information Collected
The personal information that Beaux Arts collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the CCPA, depending on which Beaux Arts Services are used:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, your profile;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of Personal information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
The personal information that Beaux Arts disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the CCPA, depending on which Beaux Arts Services are used:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third-party carrier to deliver your order;
- payment information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you; and
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our website, servers and services.
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
If you are a consumer under the scope of CCPA protection, you may have the right to request information about the collection of your personal information by Beaux Arts, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights by making a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
No Sale of Personal Information
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Beaux Arts has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the CCPA. Beaux Arts is not in the business of selling your personal information to others.
Beaux Arts respect your rights and will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION