The 67th annual Beaux Arts Festival of Art will take place on the beautiful campus of University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida on January 13 and 14, 2018. Each year, thousands of patrons visit the festival to view and to purchase original artwork from approximately 230 juried exhibitors.
The Beaux Arts Festival of Art committee works hard to ensure that your experience with the festival will be as enjoyable as possible. Artist services include:
- Cash awards totaling over $20,000 across 10 categories including ceramics, glass, graphics & drawing, jewelry, mixed media, oil & acrylics, photography, sculpture, watercolor, and wood
- Automatic acceptance for 1st place winners the following year
- Check-in package including a list of reasonably priced lodging and restaurant alternatives; maps of the festival and surrounding area to assist you in locating the University of Miami and the Lowe Art Museum
- Complimentary artist breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Snacks delivered to every booth each afternoon
- Booth sitting available daily to allow artists to take a quick break